Friday 28 October 2011

O Allaah... I'm in pain..



O Allaah...

I'm in pain..

He said to me: 'Do not despair of the mercy of Allaah' (39:53)

So I said to Him: O Allaah Nobody knows what is in my heart..

He said: 'Verily, in the remembrance of Allaah do hearts find rest' (13:28)

So I said to Him: Many people Have hurt me..

He said: 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (3:159)
I said to Him O Allaah But I feel Like He is alone :'(

So He said to me: 'We are closer to him than [his] jugular vein' (50:16)

So I said to Him: O Allaah but My sins are so many..

He said: 'And who can forgive sins except Allaah?' (3:135)
So I said O Allaah Please Do not leave me..

He said: 'So remember Me; I will remember you..' (2:152)
So I said to Him: O Allaah I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life..

He said: 'And whoever fears Allaah ? He will make for him a way out' (65:2)

I said to Him: I have many dreams that I want to come true..

He said: 'Call upon Me; I will respond to you.' (40:60) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment