Tuesday 25 October 2011

"I will become Muslim".


A real story.

There was a Brother in Glasgow (United Kingdom) who became ill and was hospitalized.


He was admitted for three days and on the fourth day the attendant nurse said, "Marry me".


He [the brother in Glasgow] asked, "Why? I am a Muslim, you and I cannot become companions - Muslim men don't date."


She said, "I will become Muslim".


"What's the reason?" it was asked.


She said, "In all my time that I have served in hospitals, except you, I have never seen a man lower his gaze in front of a woman. In my life you are the first person who lowers his gaze when seeing a woman. I come, and you close your eyes. Such great modesty can be taught by none other than a true religion."


http://hamidswisdom.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment